– Sorry, this competition is now closed –
DEPENDING on your viewpoint, caravans are either the bane of drivers’ lives (Jeremy Clarkson has a fetish for blowing them up, for example) or a homely haven for British family getaways, but this week they are set to gain a coveted entry in the annals of Guinness World Records.
To celebrate 130 years of “leisure caravanning”, the team behind the national Motorhome & Caravan Show has built what it claims to be . Using more than 150,000 bricks, the life-sized caravan is complete with interior beds, seats and working lights has taken a team of 15 people three months to complete. It will be unveiled at the show, which starts on Tuesday at the NEC in Birmingham.
The team refused to comment on whether there will be security guards on the lookout for Clarkson with a hammer.
The Sunday Times has 50 mini Lego kits of the caravan from a very limited run of 500, available exclusively at the Motorhome & Caravan Show 2015. To enter, answer the question below before the closing date of 23:59 on Sunday, October 18, 2015.
[FORM REMOVED AFTER CLOSING DATE]
MOTORHOME & CARAVAN SHOW COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional .
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday, October 18, 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must correctly answer the question above and submit the form before the Closing Date.
- There will be 50 winners, who will each receive one limited edition Lego Caravan, as provided by Motorhome & Caravan Show and pictured above (The Prize).
- Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- The winners will be notified via email or using the other details provided within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to the winner and the runners up during the specified time. If a winner cannot be ed or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.